- 3-4 Chopped tomatoes (seeds removed is best)
- Fresh pressed garlic (2-3 cloves)
- Handful of fresh basil (chopped)
- Squirt of Balsamic vinegar (I use a thick balsamic)
- Dash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lots of salt (I use Himalayan sea salt)
- Fresh ground pepper
- Toasted sourdough bread slices
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir. I like to let it sit in the fridge for 30–60 minutes. It’s even fine to leave it overnight.
- For the bread, I use @thepennyloafbakery french sourdough for my bruschetta. It’s the best! I slice it, rub it with a little olive oil (you can also rub it with a garlic clove) and then toast it in the oven. You can use any type of baguette as well.
- Once the bread is toasted I top it with the bruschetta mix and serve it immediately.
- There’s lots you can do with this bruschetta. You can add chopped red onions, cayenne, jalapeños or even avocados. You can garnish it with chopped olives, arugula or a little balsamic.