- Pizza dough (Roll it out)
- Layer with: Butter (Vegan or non), Brown sugar, Cinnamon
- Roll it up and cut into buns.
- Place in a baking dish (I used a glass pie dish).
- Let it rise an hour or two in a warm area.
- Bake at 375 until browned and cooked through (20-25 mins, depends on your oven).
- Best ever and SO EASY. The more butter and brown sugar, the gooier. You can even add more on top before baking.
- I find Calabria Market dough seems to rise the most for these and they turn out the best. I’ve tried other doughs and they definitely don’t turn out as well. Find yourself a good pizza dough if you aren’t local to Winnipeg lol.
- I always keep frozen pizza dough in my freezer so I can quickly make these anytime.