- wash the kale
- remove the stems
- rip them into chip size pieces
- massage them with olive or avocado oil
- lay them flat on a pan
- sprinkle with Himalayan or sea salt
- bake at 425 until the edges start to brown (about 10-15 mins)
- Make sure you don’t overbake, otherwise they’ll just taste burnt and bitter.
- You can always bake them again if they’re soggy when they cool.
- Sometimes I have leftovers and I pop them in the oven the following day to crisp them up again. While baking I find the kale on the edges cook faster.
- I remove them as they’re baked and place them in a bowl.
- This way I’m sure all kale chips are perfectly baked. THE KEY TO PERFECT KALE CHIPS IS TO MASSAGE THE OIL INTO THE KALE LEAVES!!!