- 1 cup steel cut oats (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Melt coconut oil on medium and add in steel cut oats. Stir for a couple minutes.
- Add the following:
- 1 mashed ripe banana
- 2 cups Oat Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Cook on medium heat until thickened and oats are tender.
- Once ready take off heat and add in 1/2 tsp pure vanilla.
- Top with fruit, nuts, granola. I like bananas and homemade granola.
- You can also add a spoonful of peanut butter, sunflower seed butter (my fave), almond or cashew butter