- Chick peas (I use canned/2-3 cans)
- Vegan Mayo (I use Hellman’s)
- Chopped green onions
- Chopped spicy pickles
- Chopped celery
- Smoked Paprika
- Onion Powder
- Red Himalayan Sea Salt
- Siracha powder
- Fresh squeezed lemon
- Mash the chickpeas (I like leaving it chunky), then add remaining ingredients and stir.
- I like topping my sandwich with alfalfa sprouts and lettuce.
- My favorite bread for this is City Bread right from the bakery. It’s the absolute best and is also plant based and free of preservatives (did you know this?).
- You can also make a wrap with tortilla or iceberg lettuce.