- 7 cups Cheerios
- 6 1/2 cups Shreddlies
- 3 cups Pretzels
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 bag original Buggles
- 1 pound butter (vegan or regular)*
- 3 tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp hickory salt
- 1 tbsp celery salt
- 1 1/2 tsp summer savoury
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Heat oven to 210.
- Melt butter and mix in spices and sauce.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in roaster pan or large baking sheets.
- Pour sauce over dry ingredients and stir well.
- Bake at 210 for 2 hours stirring ofter.
- Once Nuts and Bolts have cooled i like to store them in mason jars. They freeze really well.