- 1 can Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Whisk well, fill popsicle moulds and freeze several hours.
- Once frozen, remove from moulds and
- Melt 3/4 cup Enjoy life dark chocolate chips (or other vegan chocolate chips). Sprinkle onto popsicles or dip popsicles into chocolate
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut if desired. Freeze on a pan with wax paper
- I’ve only made these once and totally winged it
- You can add more Maple Syrup if you’d like it sweeter
- Just keep tasting as you’re adding
- The chocolate was too thick on my popsicles and although they were so tasty they were also messy lol
- I would melt the chocolate chips down some more next time and possibly add a little coconut oil to thin it out. If the chocolate coating isn’t as thick they won’t break off as you bite into the popsicles
- These were super delicious!